Friday, October 23, 2009

The Curse of Camp Rock AKA The Jonas Brothers are ruining my life



As much as I hate to admit this...I watched Camp Rock and enjoyed it. But ever since, the Jonas Brother seem to be invading my life!! I call it The Curse of Camp Rock. Let me explain in further detail.

It was the Friday after Thanksgiving and I was home alone and bored, so I start checking to see what was on TV. I stumbled upon Camp Rock on The Disney Channel and decided since nothing better was on, I 'd watch. Once it was over, I felt extremely disturbed, I had actually enjoyed it. I vowed never to tell anyone, but alas here I am, telling the world.

Ever since I watched that movie, I can't seem to escape The Brothers Jonas. Everytime I go to Target, I end up down an aisle that has nothing but Jonas Brothers party favors or Jonas Brothers school supplies. I fall asleep during The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (I'm so not ashamed that I love that show), and I wake up to the Jonas Brothers show. A friend of mine burned me a CD, and there was a catchy song that I really liked on it. So I use Shazaam on my phone to see who it is and guess what?? IT WAS THE JONAS BROTHERS!! Then there was the SNL episode I had been looking forward to. Alec Baldwin was the host and I was so excited. Guess who the musical guest was?? YES. THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!! And they appeared in nearly every skit that episode.

I have nothing against these boys, yet I can't figure out why it feels like they're following me! I feel like I watched the video from The Ring and instead of dying in 7 days, I'm going to be followed by the Jonas Brothers for 7 years How do I escape The Curse of Camp Rock??

3 comments:

  1. oh girl that is a NIGHTMARE!!!! This is what happens when we let the world suck us in....my suggestion...try exorcism lol...good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We walk to school with the little girl who lives in the apartment next door to us. Guess what kind of book bag she has? Yes. The Jonas Brothers. It even happens half a state away from someone you worked with five years ago. It never ends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See!! They are haunting me through my friends!!!! It's like I broke a mirror and am reaping the 7 years bad luck!

    ReplyDelete