Friday, October 23, 2009

"Naughty....But Not That Naughty"


Okay, this is a really random post, but I just have to say this.


Have any of you seen that absolutely ridiculous commercial for the Fling candy bars where there's a moron who can't get out of his jeans in one fitting room, and a chick trying on a dress in the next and you're led to believe that there's a couple getting busy in these rooms, then you see that the stupid chick is trying on her dress and then sits down to eat a Fling candy bar?? I don't know why this commercial irritates me so much, but it does. I mean really, who desides to haeve a seat in a fitting room and have a snack? And why in the hell can't that guy get out of his jeans? I just don't get it....


and why does this candy bar have a facebook page??? http://www.facebook.com/flingchocolate


is there something wrong with me when this commercial irritating me is my biggest problem on a Friday morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment