Thursday, October 29, 2009

When TV Theme Songs Attack

Doesn't it make you crazy when songs get stuck in your head and no matter what you do they stick? I've had various TV themes in my head for about a week and no matter what I listen to, they won't go away. Here's the list:

1. The theme from The Jeffersons (once the lyrics go, I have the end credits with just humming in my head for hours)
2. The theme from Three's Company (especially the twangy guitar part in the beginning)
3. The theme from Diff'rent Strokes ("It don't matter that you got, not alot so what! They'll have theirs, you'll have yours and I'll have mine...and together we'll be fine!)
4. The theme from What's Happening!
5. The theme from Sanford and Son

Now I haven't seen any of these shows recently, but the themes keep popping into my head! I think this is a sign that I've been watching a little bit too much TV for...let's see here...all of my life!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment