Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Oh Mylie...My feelings on the Cyrus Clan

Look at this picture of Noah Cyrus, courtesy of perezhilton.com. Am I the only person thinking "what in god's name is going on here?" I mean really, is this a Halloween costume, or is this the outfit this kid really wanted to wear? Is it just me, or does she look like a shrunken Lindsay Lohan?? This really leads me to wonder about the ENTIRE Cyrus family.

Who's parents would let their kid leave the house looking like this? Who on earth told Miley it was okay to dance on a stripper pole during the teen choice awards? Why are these Disney kids becoming whorey so much earlier in life?? I blame Billy Ray, he's like Jessica Simpson's creepy dad Joe, only a tad bit more subtle.

It all started with the unfortunate hit "Achy Breaky Heart" I had no idea then that this one hit wonder would spawn a family of "singers" and "actors" I will no hesitate to admit I have watched Hannah Montana and I HATED it. I know Billy Ray had his own "hit" show Doc on that one religious channel, but the man is the worst actor ever, how is he still getting work?? Miley's not so great herself with the singing or acting chops, yet kids all over the world are eating the broad up. I don't get it!!

This leads me to my Miley theory, I think that Miley is trying to out tramp Britney Spears, but I hate to break it to ya Miley, everything you're doing Britney's already done, more than once, and better than you! So you may as well find your very own K-Fed now and get knocked up at 16 if you really want to shake things up.

Then there's the weird brother that's in that group Metro Station, they had that one "hit" "Shake It" that was unfortunately catchy and had me as a fan until I realized it was the workings of a Cyrus. I have no idea what the kid's name is, so I just call him "The Weird Cyrus Brother." I don't know what it is about him but he's uber strange, and he doesn't look like any of the others.

I have so much more to say but I'm limited on time this morning, but trust me, as the blog turns, there will be another study of the Cyrus clan. I'm waiting for Miley's next big mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment